Chaos and Love: The One where Iffa Gets Married

This is surely just a random writing, in between random times where your head is just having a lot. and writing used to be my release. So lets give it another go!


((so disclaimer this is just a random diary out of the blue))


Today is kinda a big day. One of my loveliest, kindest close friends is getting married. Spent so much time preparing for the big day. From the excitement of becoming her bridesmaid - going to the tailor for the kutubaru-kebaya uniform, choosing the ‘right’ red kerudung, even thinking about the shoes, brooch, etc. Not usually one for being so detailed with events, but really, I just was just s000 excited. 

Got home at 8pm last night (the day before the big day), then started preparing everything for the next day. Literally arranging all the little things to be worn. Even counted how many hours of sleep were needed, because makeup had to start early at 4:30 am. HAHAHA oh I miss that kinda of excitement. Even I got woken up many times and checking the phone clock many times during the night - 1AM - 2AM - 3 AM. 

Then finally it was 4AM, the alarm went off to get ready. With (again) excitement, my phone goes 'ding' of Whatsapp notification from my MUA, she said Hi. I was pumped and replied hello as soon as possible, thinking that she was just pinging me to let me know that she was coming.... Yet turned out, the next bubble of her WhatsApp was to informed me that she wouldnt be able to do my make up. Yes it was 4AM in the morning of the D day.. huhuhuhuhu. But reading the reason, it was due to her baby having a fever. I mean ofc its the reason she doesnt even want to happen, but it happened huhu. Panic? Should I just do my make up on my own? I mean its only 3 hour away from the D Day. My first default reaction was to share the chaos with my luvs luvs. Tbh not expecting anything, it was really pure I just need to share this, what should I doooooo.

Huhu but maybe this is the part I was very much grateful from the Day. How my friends (who were also hectic getting ready) reached out to me and literally offering help :((( HUHUHU I was not even thinking of asking for their MUA to also do my make up in such a short time coming, because they would probably go late because of the additional me. Yet, they did offer the help. Literally I was feeling bad to take the help, but I was helpless.. I had to make sure that "are you guys really ok??" :( huhuhuhu maybe deep down they have a bit of "huf" because they would skip the 'Akad' because of me.. until they said the magic word of "Gapapa kok" (No worries) HUHUHUHU. Special shout out to Rayi, Fida. Bener-bener minta maaf, tapi beneran i love youuuuuu. Kyk kok kalian hatinya baik sih <3


----


Long story short, was really relieved with everything that happens and how it turned out (even though it was a bit of chaos and roller coaster) but if I had to make takeaway of the day would be:

  • A self-reflection how relationship should really be, its really about giving. I mean the level of 'ikhlas' that they are willing to sacrifice just to offer the help really indescribable. (Maybe it was because I was so full of transactional-relationship due to professionalism) Huhu it is really a big reflection for me that I should do less of transactional-relationship and focus more on giving and be a helpful one :)
  • Huhu this kinda of event really that reminds me that I have many kind people around me, and super super lucky to be having them around <3
  • Also self appreciation for not being a short fuse in this kind of situation, handling the issue so well tho HAHA. Thank you self for being wiser in this important dayyyyy. Hehe so happy it turned out to be a happy day! Maybe its the importance of responding to things that happen to you wisely, your mood really set up from that. Keep focus on the good things shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unilever Future Leaders Program UFLP - 2021

A Though About Life #1

Istri dan Pekerjaan Rumah